Hi guys! Major apologies for not being active on my blog or YouTube for the past 2 weeks, but I’ve arrived in Florence and have been so busy with my classmates, homework, and planning out trips that I haven’t had a free moment to post. I hope to improve this, but it’s a work in progress! Today I’m sharing the September GLOSSYBOX, which is a collaboration with Harper’s Bazaar. I received this box after I left, so although I didn’t try anything, I can explain the value. Also, GLOSSYBOX was kind enough to feature a giveaway for my readers!
Here is what in the Harper’s Bazaar Glossybox that I received:
- Vichy Liftactiv Night ($15): This is a night cream that is supposed to be ultra rich, which will be great for the change in season.
- Essie Madison Ave-hue ($8.50): You can’t go wrong with a pretty pop of pink polish!
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara ($10): I really like this mascara, and I love receiving mascara samples because they are the perfect amount that lasts until it expires in 3 months! Va va voom lashes in a flash!
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Authentic ($18): I love lip tars, but this one isn’t my favorite color. I’ll have to wait and see when I can try it myself!
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumée Eau Thé Blanc ($19.50): A luxe brand is always nice to try, this sounds like it would smell just like a spa!
The total value for this box is $71, which is pretty amazing since the box is only $21 a month! I think it’s so worth it since all of the products are deluxe samples or full sizes. No foil packets here! I can’t wait to see what comes in my next GLOSSYBOX. If you want to try your own Glossybox- enter my giveaway (US only) or buy your own subscription for $21/month and use code MAGIC to receive a free Eyeko Mascara ($24) free with your new subscription.
**This post contains products that I have received for free & affiliate links- for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**