Today I’m really excited to share the December GlossyBox with you guys! I’ve been receiving their monthly box for a few months, but since I was abroad, this is the first month I’ve actually been able to post about on time! I decided to live-unbox it in a YouTube video, so make sure to watch if you want to see my first impressions, and keep reading for my full reviews!
As you can see, I was very impressed with this box. Not only is it very relevant for the winter, it came with almost all full-sized products!
- Rituals Miracle Hand Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba (Full Size, $17): This scrub is packed with exfoliating granules and nourishing oils to soften skin by both sloughing off dead skin cells and moisturizing the skin. I know I get super dry hands in the winter- especially around my fingers, so hopefully this will do the trick!
- Bellápiere Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque (Full Size, $19.99): I’m a big lipstick person, but I was surprised that this was a fuchsia shade instead of a classic holiday red. But, I’m glad that Glossybox strayed from the norm because this color is gorgeous & I love the formula!
- Ciaté Mini Paint Pot in All Aglow ($10): Everyone loves some sparkle during the holidays, and this gold and copper glitter topcoat is the perfect accent to your nails all year round.
- NUXE Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté (Full Size, $32): Masks are fun for everyone, but it’s hard to find a moisturizing mask for the winter. This mask is full of moisturizing ingredients, you don’t even have to wash it off! It contains plant milks and aloe vera scent, with a gorgeous orange blossom scent that I’m addicted to!
- Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner (Full Size, $16.99): Leave in conditioner is a great product to use in the winter since your hair can get extra dry at the ends, especially when you combine that with using heat tools! I have short hair now, so I won’t get a ton of use out of this, but I’m going to give it to my sister who has really long hair and will get more use out of it.
Overall I really loved this month’s box. This box was over $95 in value, but the box is only $21 a month! Great deal, right?
Also, if you caught the end of the video, I mentioned Bobbi Brown’s Beauty Emergency Kit which is $53 for $89 worth of product- another great deal if you want to try out Bobbi Brown! I’ll be reviewing the kit soon, but just wanted to give you the heads up today!
**This post contains products that I have received for free & affiliate links- for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**