This month I only had a few favorites, but surprisingly I wound up talking longer than usual…want to see the products I’ve been loving? Watch the video!:
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume Mascara: I like this dual phase mascara for volumizing and making dark lashes. I use the #2 on my lower lashes too! I featured this mascara in my Covergirl Bombshell Collection tutorial & Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial if you want to see it in action!
- Ardency Inn Long Play Lip Vinyl (Original Mix, Club Remix): I love these ultra pigmented glosses with a patent shine, if you want to see them on my lips, check out my Ardency Inn review I posted not too long ago!
- Inglot Matte Eyeshadows (#330, #351, #337, #358, #117R): I’ve loved these shadows for years, but this month they have been all I’ve used. I even use them in my brows. My favorites are the matte shades, because they are so pigmented!
- Benefit Dandelion Boxed Powder Blush: I really love this natural cheek color. It has been hidden away in my collection for a while, but I’m glad I pulled it out again because it’s the perfect every day color!
- Jessica Cosmetics Bend Don’t Break Nail Treatment: You may have seen my thoughts on this product along with my Jessica “Coral Symphony” collection review I just posted. I really love this nail strengthening treatment because my nails have been growing out easily with no breakage!
- Paula’s Choice 2% BHA (Salicylic Acid) Liquid Exfoliant: I still need to post my full review, but I am loving this daily exfoliant to smooth out my skin. My skin has never felt this soft! And because it is salicylic acid, it prevents acne! Check out the other products I bought in my Dermstore.com haul!
What were your favorite products this month?
**This post contains products that I have received for free– for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**