POPSUGAR was kind enough to send me their August Must Have Box in celebration of their 5 year birthday, which is fitting, because August is my birthday too! If you’re unfamiliar with the box, it’s a monthly delivery of full size goodies that range from beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. You can subscribe for $39.95 a month and get $10 off with code PARTY before 8/31. This is one of my favorite subscription boxes because you get a little bit of everything. I’ve gotten a few of them in the past and have always liked what I’ve got, so this month is no exception!
Pictured are a few of my favorite items…I’m sensing a pink, white, and gold theme…
Here’s what’s included in the box:
- Cheers Lacquered Tray By Fringe Studio ($28 value) – I love when there’s home decor in the boxes. This isn’t super my style but it would make a fun New Years prop for sure!
- Fringe Studio Free Spirit Notebook ($16 value) – Journaling is a big thing for me so it’s always nice to have another on deck. Plus, rose gold!
- Golden Girl Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies ($2.95) – I wasn’t crazy about these…I love gluten too much I guess. But I’ve seen them at Starbucks before so surely people love them. I think I’m just anti dietary restrictions when not medically required…lol.
- Meri Meri Gold Glitter Candles ($7.50) – I love these because they’re a total upgrade from grocery store candles. Why can’t there be 25 in a pack? I’m one short for my birthday cake! 😉
- Dogeared Friendship Bracelet ($34) – This isn’t super my style, but a friendship bracelet is better to give as a gift anyways!
- First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Bouncy Mask ($38) – Something beauty related is totally my wheelhouse. I was into this mask because I like to take a break from drying clay masks from time to time, as we need moisturization too! This one is surprisingly cooling…it’s kind of intense! I was left with smooth, plump skin.
- Shoptiques $25 Gift Card – This is awesome because it gives you the freedom to choose. They have items of all price points. A few things I’m eyeing are the Ace Of Hearts Tray, Fingers Crossed Statue, and these Gold Hoops.
In total, the box is valued at over $150, which I think is super impressive! The thing I like about the POPSUGAR Must Have Box, is, that, even if you don’t LOVE everything, you can totally re-gift the items because they’d all be great hostess gifts…okay, maybe not the cookies.
**This post contains products that I have received for free – for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**