I recently got my Beautycon Winter Box curated by Dulce Candy and have been loving what’s inside. I think this box is great because most of it is full size items picked out by your favorite beauty influencers!
Here’s what’s included in the box:
- ALI & JAY – $50 Gift Card
- Artist Couture – Illuminati Diamond Glow Powder
- Biobelle – Botanic Fiber Facial Mask
- ColourPop – Beautycon Exclusive Lipstick
- Garnier – Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
- Kate Somerville – ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- L’Oréal Paris – Voluminous Lash Primer
- L’Oréal Paris – Voluminous Feline Mascara
- Luxie Beauty – Rose Gold Tapered Highlighting Brush 522
- Rimmel London – The Only 1 Surprise Lipcolor
- Skinvolve – Body Karate Cream
- Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Overall my favorite items are the Artist Couture highlighter, the Luxie highlighting brush, and the Colourpop lipstick. I also love the Biobelle sheet masks and have a few myself- plus, excited about the ExfoliKate because I tried a sample before and thought it worked great.
Want to get your own Beautycon box? Use my code OLIVIAWINTER to save $5 (expires 3/1/17). It’s only $99 for 4 seasonal boxes per year, or $29 for 1 box. It’s available in the US only and first time subscribers will receive a bonus box!
**This post contains products that I have received for free-for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**