A few months ago I posted My Lip Injection Experience right after getting injected with Restylane Silk. Now, 3 months later, I wanted to do a follow up and make a video on my experience and some tips for those of you who may be thinking about enhancing your lips as well!
If you don’t have the time to watch the video…here are a few of my tips:
- Purchase Arnica tablets at Whole Foods before and take a few days ahead of your appointment to prevent and reduce swelling/bruising
- Find the right doctor: I recommend Dr. Jason Emer if you’re in the LA area.
- Decide if you want regular injections or the cannula method. (warning: link is a video from a procedure!)
- Eat small food- or at least have a fork and knife ready for the first week post-treatment!
- If you bruise, wear a berry lipstick!
I hope this helps if you’re looking into getting lip injections. Whether it be Restylane Silk or any other injections, I think my tips will help. But, I do highly recommend the Restylane Silk personally! Don’t forget to leave a comment if you have any questions- I’ll try my best to answer them!