This month’s Beauty Box 5 was BB5’s 2 year anniversary, so they put together a great box! This box is one of my favorite one’s I’ve received. Let’s take a peek inside:
- Rockstar Nails Nail Polish & Microbead “caviar” set ($14.99 value): I have plenty of pink polishes, so I’ll be stashing this in my giveaway pile, plus I find the caviar trend to be a little outdated. But, for someone who’s never tried it, it’s a nice sample. It also covers the entire cost of the box.
- Elizabeth Mott “It’s So Big” Volumizing Mascara ($19.99 for full size): Mascara is always a good sample, in my eyes. I haven’t heard of this brand before, and I love trying new brands…so double bonus! I also think the name is pretty funny…
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo & Conditioner samples ($6.99 full size): I like John Frieda products, generally, so I’ll give these a try. However, a sample packet isn’t my favorite thing to get in a beauty subscription box at all, because 99% of the time I forget to use it. I did like how these came with a coupon, though, so I may end up buying it if I like it & run out of shampoo/conditioner.
- Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads ($6.99 for 50): I think makeup removing wipes are always a good thing to receive, because no matter what makeup you’re applying, you have to take them off! This came in a packet of 5 pads, which is a nice sample size. I thought these were really unique because they are DRY, you activate them with water. I found that they worked just as well as my regular wipes. These are infused with Argan Oil, so your skin doesn’t feel dry after. I didn’t like the scent of these (they are fragrance-free), but they did the job. I think these would be cool for traveling, so you don’t have to deal with your wipes possibly drying out.
- $10 off at MyNameNecklace.com (use code BeautyGift): I’m not going to be using this code, because even though I’ve wanted one of these necklaces for a long time, I just don’t want to pay for one right now. This was a nice extra in the box.
I thought this box was good because it has a mix of products that I haven’t received in my past few months with BB5. Plus, no lotions/body gels, which I feel like I have seen in the box for months! I was happy with that. If you want to subscribe to BB5 for only $12 a month, check them out at BeautyBox5.com.
**This post contains products that I have received for free– for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**