Christmas is almost here, so that means it’s time for festive nail art! I’ve done several tutorials in the past, but I wanted to switch it up this year, instead of blatant Christmas nails, I just decided to draw inspiration by the colors of Christmas: red and green. Peppermint swirl candies are always a hit in the winter, so incorporating it into nail art was perfect! I really love how this nail art turned out- it’s a lot easier than it looks…don’t be afraid!
Here’s what you’ll need to recreate this look:
- Red nail polish (I used COVERGIRL Lasting Love)
- Green nail polish (I used China Glaze Emerald Sparkle)
- White nail polish (I used COVERGIRL Snow Storm)
- Nail art striping brush- you can purchase one or just clean one from a nail art polish using acetone!
- base/top coat
- Optional: rhinestones/glitter for the center of the swirl!
Follow my video tutorial while painting your nails and it will be simple! I was surprised that it actually didn’t take too long. It was a little harder to do my right hand, though! If you aren’t savvy with nail art, try it on your ring fingers and then paint the rest of your nails in a festive hue. I would love it for you guys to recreate this nail look- so make sure to send me photos!
What’s your go-to Christmas manicure?
**This post contains products that I have received for free– for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**