I know we are almost 2 weeks into September, but I filmed this video a while ago and was just now able to post it because I’ve been sick for the past 5 days or so. August is long gone, but I still had to share some favorites! Let me know in the comments what YOUR favorites were & what you’re excited to do in September!
- NARS Pro Prime Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Primer ($24)
I’m obsessed with this primer. It’s great for oily lids, and it helps keep shadows put all day.
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara ($23)I didn’t like this mascara at first, but now I’m obsessed with the faux-false lashes look that it gives. I’ve already reviewed They’re Real! here, so check out how it looks on my eyeball.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Gunmetal ($19- this shade must have been discontinued, though!)
I didn’t realize that this liner had been discontinued, because then I wouldn’t have included it. I really like this steel silver shade as a replacement for black eyeliner because it provides definition without being too harsh.
- Jouer Cream Blush in Honeysuckle & Highlighter in Tiare ($20)
Even though I have oily skin, I can pull off cream products on the face! I have been a fan of Jouer for a year or so, and have recently found a love for their cream blushes. I recently received the highlighter and was impressed by it as well. I need more colors! I reviewed Honeysuckle Cheek Tint on the blog already, but I have to do one for the highlighter!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Cherry Cheese Cake ($5)You know I love an orange lip. I’m not a typical fan of gloss, but this one has impressed me. I love how pigmented it is! I’ve already reviewed it, so check out the NYX Butter Gloss on my lips and see for yourself!
- Proactiv Refining Mask ($28)About a year ago I reviewed Proactiv’s Refining Mask and I’ve been using it consistently ever since. I love this mask as a spot treatment for acne because it has sulfur, a great natural remedy for pimples. I apply this in a thick layer on my pimples and keep it on overnight!
- Umberto Beverly Hills Roman Oil Serum ($12.99)In July I went to an event at Umberto Beverly Hills and got my hair done using the improved line, available only at Target. This oil is great to use on wet ends to add silkiness and prevent frizz.
- A.J. Morgan Cat Eye Sunglasses from Lulu’s ($13)
Who doesn’t love sunglasses? I’m surprisingly a fan of the cat-eye shape on my face, and love that they are black to tortoise ombre frames…and who can beat that price?!
- Sole Society Studded Cuff Bracelet ($39.95)
I love studded ANYTHING, so when I saw this at an event, I died over it. I wore it on my 21st birthday, and with pretty much any outfit accented with gold accessories! It’s definitely worth the price because it feels high quality to me, it’s pretty heavy because of all of the hardware!
- H&M Necklace ($14.95)
Despite having a pretty huge debacle with this necklace breaking multiple times, I finally have one that hasn’t broke yet. I love this statement necklace with many different outfits. Because it has no color, it looks great with anything.
**This post contains products that I have received for free– for more information, please read my Disclosure Policy**