Today’s Wishlist Wednesday is inspired about the new series I just started called Tangerine Tuesday, since I love everything orange lately. What better to celebrate an orange series with a bunch of orange things on my wishlist? Sounds good to me!
1. ALDO Brendle in Orange, $29.99 (reg. $60.00)
2. Essie “Fear or Desire” Nail Polish, $8
3. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum ($80-$108)
4. Kate Spade “Cobble Hill Lacey” Wallet in “Creamsicle,” $198
5. ASOS Curve Exclusive Lace Dress in Orange, $60.88 (ACTUALLY just picked this up online on memorial day, since they had 25% off)
6. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in “No. 8- Orange de Chine,” $32
A few of these items are definitely attainable, but some of them are just poor college graduate pipe dreams. ONE DAY! Let me know what’s on your orange-inspired wishlist!